Monday, July 1, 2013

Blog Every Day in July: Day 1

So I left this blog with a bit of a cliffhanger back in May...

(Spoiler: I did.  Barely.)

Wellllll

IMMA BACK

I always pick Luigi when I play Super Mario Bros with my friends.

So I know at this point my blogging has been erratic at best....and I made all these promises to myself that I never really kept (ex: all of my New Years Resolutions).  And I didn't get to write about any of the awesome things that happened during the semester (turning 21, going to Dallas for ACDA, being a party-planner-extraordinare) and all the things that caused chunks of hair to fall out of my head (...every class I had).  The blogging world is MISSING OUT ON ALL OF MY CRAZY ADVENTURES.


CRAZY ADVENTURES

So there is no actual challenge out there in the blogging world called "Blog Every Day in July" (I google'd it), but I've decided that I need to get into the habit of blogging regularly.  And according to like, my nutritionist or something, it takes about two weeks for a habit to form.  So I'm going to one-up that ish and blog every day for a WHOLE MONTH.  And not one of the dinky months, we're talkin a big 'ol thirty-one day month.  It's on.

I'm gonna keep this entry short and sweet, since there's about to be THIRTY MORE DAYS of sweet sweet blogging coming your way.  GET USED TO IT.


No comments:

Post a Comment