Sunday, August 4, 2013

About Me


I'm posting this as my Sunday blog post, but this will also be linked as my About Me page up on my navigation menu.  TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE.

I found this "About Me" tag by google-ing "about me blog tag".  I know, I know.  I'm basically an expert at research after three years of college.  Here we go:

This is me in my natural state of being.


1. Are you named after anyone? Yes!  My mom was really into Gone With the Wind, so she named me after the nice girl that gets cheated on then dies.  That is the legacy I have to live up to.

2. When was the last time you cried? Uhhh probably yesterday.  It doesn't take much to get me goin'.

3. Do you have kids? Uhhh no lol.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yes?  This is a weird question.  Like...is the hidden question in here "do you like yourself"?  Yeah man, I'm awesome!  NEXT QUESTIONS.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Whaaaat?  Whyyy would anyone ever use sarcassmmmm?????

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

7. What’s your favorite cereal? Defs cinnamon toast crunch.  That shit is the shit.

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Height.  I hit 4'11 1/2 on a good day, so I've got a bit of a complex.

9. What is your eye colour? Someone told me that my eyes are poop brown.  That person is no longer someone I consider a friend.

10. Scary movie or happy endings? THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS HAPPY ENDINGS.  WE ALL DIE IN THE END.

That escalated quickly.

11. Favorite smells? That is a strange strange question.  Umm peaches, breakfast cooking, leaves dying in the fall, and trees blooming in the spring.  Obviously not all at once.

12. Summer or winter? Ughhh neither.  I pick fall.

13. Computer or television? This question is irrelevant.  I watch TV on the computer all the time, and now modern technology allows me to watch myself use tumblr on a big screen TV.  I don't need to choose anymore.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I went to the Philippines once when I was six.  The farthest I've ever been without my family is Hungary.  So obviously I keep it pretty local.

15. Do you have any special talents? I'm really good at turning normal situations into awkward situations.  Also singing and cooking.

16. Where were you born? DIRTY JERZ.

17. What are your hobbies? Music, reading, cooking, watching TV.  Pretty standard.

18. Do you have any pets? 
YES.  His name is Hickory and he hates me...

But he's also a model.




19. Favorite movies? 10 Things I Hate About You, Now and Then, Josie and the Pussycats, Amelie, and Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging.  Hehehe.

20. Do you have any siblings? Yes!  Her name is Melissa and you should read her blog!

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?  Employed.

And still sassy.

2 comments:

  1. Hickory's beautiful! :D And what a prestigious name. Lol. (Totally wasn't being sarcastic, whatchu talkin about?!)

    ReplyDelete