Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Blog Every Day in January Day 28-Building a Makeup Collection

I posted another video today on Sisters, Not Twins!





Despite the ridiculous diagram I drew on my mirrored closet doors, I'm actually pretty excited about this video because it's something that I've been wanting to do since Melissa and I started talking about having a beauty channel. The execution of this video was maybe not my best...but I think that the actual information I gave was pretty good.

Here is a photo of a paper version of the diagram that I drew:




Keeping in mind the fact that everyone has different needs and not all products are for everyone, here are the products that I suggested for each of these categories (minus Phase 3):

Melanie’s blog post about this video:
Photo of diagram:
Melanie’s product suggestions for each category (click show more):

Foundation:
Drugstore-Revlon Photo Ready Foundation ($10-$13)
High End-MAKE UP FOR EVER Mat Velvet + ($36 at Sephora)

BB Cream/CC Cream/Tinted Moisturizer:
Drugstore-Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream ($10-$12)
High End-Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream ($39 at Sephora)

Concealer:
Drugstore-L'Oreal True Match Crayon Concealer
High End-Benefit Boi-ing ($32 at Sephora)

Eyeliner (Pencil):
Drugstore: CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner ($3-$6)
High End: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil ($19 at Sephora)

Eyeliner (Liquid):
Drugstore: L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Eyeliner ($8-$10)
High End: TARTE MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Liquid Liner ($22 at Sephora)

Mascara:
Drugstore: Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies ($5-$8)
High End: Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara ($19 at Sephora)

Tinted Lip Balm:
Drugstore: Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm ($5-$7)
High End: Sugar Lip Treatment ($22.50 at Sephora)

Brushes:
Don’t even

Eyeshadow Palette:
Drugstore-e.l.f. Everyday Eyeshadow Set ($10 on Target.com)
High End-The Naked Palette 1, 2, or 3 ($52)

Eye Primer:
Drugstore-L'Oreal Magic De-Crease Eyelid Primer ($8-$10)
High End-Urban Decay Primer Potion ($20 at Sephora)

Bronzer:
Drugstore-e.l.f Studio Bronzer ($3)
High End-NARS Bronzing Powder ($38)

Blush:
Drugstore-e.l.f. Studio Blush ($3)
High End-NARS Blush ($30)

Lip Products:
Drugstore: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain ($5-$7)
High End: MAC Tinted Lipglass ($15)



1 comment:

  1. For all those individuals having bother starting off their makeup … I recommend victimisation Vichy three in one Purette cleaned. though it says to not wash it off, I begin with splashing my face with water wherever I arrange to take the makeup off. Then I simply rub it in and take excess off with a plant disease. it's expensive .. $18 direct North American country, however wonderful at taking makeup off! From what I’ve detected, and skill, it doesn’t break you out, and it makes your skin super soft.



    Makeup Products

    ReplyDelete