Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Blog Every Day in January Day 29: No Vlog Today

So I vlogged all day yesterday, which was a super productive day where I went out in public and had interactions with other human beings. Unfortunately, I did not yet edit those clips together and the more time that passes between yesterday and this moment, the less motivation I have to edit them together. Which is great, because NOW I HAVE NOTHING TO BLOG ABOUT.

Which is not true, there is plenty to blog about, like the fact that I'm about to start student teaching and I'm like FREAKING OUT but I'm also really excited, or the fact that I somehow wound up being the sole representative for the University of Delaware at the Eastern Division ACDA conference exhibits, or the fact that I'm still super insecure about Sisters, Not Twins, or the fact that I've been on the struggle bus when it comes to health and fitness.

But I'm not gonna talk about ANY of that stuff, because I'M TIRED BOO HOO.

PEACE OUT.





(no really i am tired i have to wake up at like 5:15 tomorrow morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment