Monday, January 13, 2014

Blog Every Day in January Day 13: Uhhhh

Soooo I was originally going to write a post about making the Cheesy Zucchini Rice from my post about recipes that I wanted to try, but I forgot to take pictures before, during, and after. And today was pretty unproductive and unexciting, so I'm struggling a little bit to find a topic for this post.

...

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



1.) The rice turned out well, I guess. I decided to add onions and garlic to the rice while I was toasting it, and I also added chicken to it. It was a little on the soupy side, since I added too much milk at the end...and also the rice was a little undercook because I have yet to master cooking rice without a rice-cooker #asianprobz?

2.) I got an email from my nutritionist asking how I'm doing, the answer being that I have been avoiding all things health and fitness related SO THAT'S GOOD. I know I have to deal with it, but I think I will deal with it in the morning.

3.) No really I will actually deal with it in the morning, I actually have somewhere to go tomorrow which means that I will have a structured schedule for once.

4.) I find it a little concerning that I struggle to do anything at all on days where I don't have a specific place to be. Does anyone else have this issue??

5.) I'm currently at school, and my room here is an actual disaster. I haven't actually tidied my desk area or dusted any of my personal furniture in like months and I can't believe I'm just letting it sit that way. I'M LIVING IN A DEN OF FILTH.

6.) Has anyone tried Cookie Butter? I tried it when I was in New York last week and it was redonkulous, and then I found the Biscoff version at my grocery store. THIS MAY BE PART OF THE REASON WHY I AM AVOIDING MY NUTRITIONIST.


Okay, Melanie. This is further proof that you should not wait until the very end of the day to write a blog post.

2 comments: