Saturday, January 11, 2014

Blog Every Day in January Days 10 and 11: Quick Check In

Just doing a quick entry for the sake of not missing two days in a row! Like I said on Thursday, I wasn't sure if I would get a post up while I was in New York, since I wanted to save my phone battery in case of an emergency (which there was not!). It was a fun trip, and I enjoyed seeing a couple of my friends from school and hanging out with Alexis, whose birthday is technically today! Technically because I am writing this at midnight on Sunday but am going to change the timestamp to Saturday, #cheatingthesystem.

Anyways, I don't have a real post for today because I am feeling a little under the weather in the stomach department and am typing this lying down from my iPhone. Gooood tiiiimes. Hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow feeling brand new because right now I feel brand NO.

SEE YA TOMORROWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment