Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Vlog Tuesday: SISTER TAG


So Tuesdays are now vlog-days!!  Well..they are vlog-days when I post vlogs.  We'll see how long this lasts.

Today's vlog is a tag I did with my sister.  It's a two-parter and you can find the first part at her blog!

I'd like to point out that Melissa's hair is sleek and shiny and mine is in a frizzy fly-away bun because she went to a GLAMOROUS VIDEO-SHOOT WHILE I WAS SLAVING AWAY AT HOME, SANDING A CHAIR.  USIN' UP ALL MY ELBOW GREASE.  That's also why I'm wearing a tie-dye shirt and gym shorts.  Don't judge me.  I'M A HUMAN BEING.





It's a pretty long video, but IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT BECAUSE WE ARE HILARIOUS.  LOVE US.  LOVE USSSSS.

I'm gonna give you same disclaimer that Melissa gave, which is that the volume is a little soft at times and then it gets REALLY LOUD.  So if you're using headphones, maybe have a finger on the volume controls.

Enjoy!



Melissa's blog: teambrinn.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. PERRIE. DUH. she's the one dating zayn, therefore she's the only one whose name i know.

    never thought about that about small feet and heels!

    melissa--please name your first dog brussels sprout.

    ReplyDelete