Thursday, August 29, 2013

LIVE BLOGGING: THE RACE FOR ED SHEERAN TICKETS

So this blog post is a little late, and it's going to continue into tomorrow because there are Ed Sheeran tickets going on sale at 8 AM and the first one hundred people in line get entered in a raffle to meet him and WHAT IF I MEET ED SHEERAN AND WE GET MARRIED OR AT THE VERY LEAST BECOME REALLY GOOD FRIENDS OR MAYBE JUST PEN PALS.

Anyways, I'm already anticipating the experience to be an interesting and exciting and potentially delirious experience. So I'm live blogging, a la my Harry Potter Marathon liveblog a couple of weeks ago.

We're gathering our things to leave soon, because we want to get there around midnight. I swear to god if I have to fight bitches for my spot in line I WILL FIGHT BITCHES.


I'm a little tired.

Anyways, we're gathering up some blankets and snacks, and things to keep us entertained. Maybe we'll make some friends to play games and watch movies with us...or MAYBE WE'LL JUST KEEP OUR FUN THINGS TO OURSELVES BECAUSE BITCHES ARE GOING DOWN.

Sorry. Here's something to soothe the moment:



CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES!!

UPDATE: 12:06 AM

We have made it to the Bob and it looks like we are in the first 100. I consider this a small victory.

I haven't decided if I'm here to make friends or not. It looks promising...but things could change at the drop of a hat.

GUYS I'M SO TIRED.

UPDATE: 12:39 AM
I'm all situated and its time for nap #1.


Good night friends.

UPDATE: 1:22 AM

Couldn't sleep so now we're watching a Cinderella Story!!




UPDATE: 2:12 AM

We have all moved underneath the pavilion at the sight of potential rain clouds. The line is looking a little squashed...but we are operating on the honor system. I SWEAR TO GOD IF ONE OF THESE BITCHES CUTS US IN LINE THEY ARE GOING DOWN.

Lizzy wants you all to know that she drank a monster.

To pass the time we started making rainbow loom bracelets.


GETTIN A LITTLE LOOPY NOW.

UPDATE: 2:46 AM

Just finished A Cinderella Story and made some new friends. Now it's community nap time zzzzzzzzZZZZ.

UPDATE: 3:43 AM

Napping didn't work out too well since there were some people who weren't exactly on the same page as the rest of us and couldn't get a handle on the giggling. Hmm.

I also couldn't sleep because I really had to pee. I had originally planned on not going at all during this whole thing because UGH port-a-potties are gross. But I sucked it up and went anyways and now I feel like I need a shower.

Most people are still sleeping. Very eventful stuff happening right now.

UPDATE: 5:47 AM

I managed to sleep on and off for about an hour, and somehow when I woke up it was so much colder. Maybe the rain cleared away the heat wave we've been having, which is fine by me...but I forgot to bring a sweatshirt! 



Some lady came to unlock the doors to the building and struggled to get in because of all the people blocking the doors. I'm hoping that they will start encouraging people to move back to the line we started with since I'm getting a little antsy about keeping my number in line! I want my free shirt, yo.

Also I used a port-a-potty for the second time in less than six hours and my bladder is glad but the rest of me died a little on the inside. Woof.

UPDATE: 6:20 AM

The sun is back. Why am I awake.

UPDATE: 7:19 AM
Oh shit. Some girls just confronted people for cutting.

AND NOW THE LINE HAS BEEN RECONCILED. ALL IS RIGHT IN GHE WORLD.

UPDATE: 8:25 AM

Mission accomplished. 


TIME FOR BED YAY



No comments:

Post a Comment