Monday, October 14, 2013

September in October: THE MAGIC OF THE PENNSYLVANIA RENAISSANCE FAIRE

Back in September I went to Lancaster with my sister and her husband and some of our friends, and we all went to my favorite fall activity...

THE PENNSYLVANIA RENAISSANCE FAIRE!!

I did a lil' vlog about it, so y'all enjoy:



We went during the Celtic Fling weekend, so there were lots of men in kilts and tons of plaid, and we also watched some very underwhelming highland games. I didn't manage to get that on camera, but I'm sure you can use your imagination...

SELFIES FOR DAYS


Overall I would give this outing 4.5 turkey legs. It would have received the full 5 if not for the rain.

1 comment:

  1. YAYAYAY
    keep it up!
    i heart your blog!
    HIATUS BAD BLOG POST GOOD

    ReplyDelete