Thursday, September 27, 2012

Just checking in...

Okay, I swear I will get my post about Greece and Hungary by the end of the week. I've just been swamped with school work...and catching up on Once Upon a Time (WHICH IS ON NETFLIX NOW WOOHOO) before the new season starts. DON'T HATE. But seriously I will write that post...


Anyways, here are some pictures of food I've eaten in the past two weeks. Most of them were taken with my cell phone. I'M NOT SORRY.

One of my fave healthy dinners: Sauteed shrimp, brown rice with peas, and steamed carrots. Filling and delicious!

Another one of my favorite healthy choices: Turkey burger (I made the patties myself!) on an English muffin with oven baked white sweet potato fries. It's like McDonalds...but without the misery!

From the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire: a scotch egg! They should rename it...um...deep fried breakfast. It was delishh.

From the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire: TURKEY LEG. I thought I would be able to finish this on my own but I was sadly mistaken. I'LL DO IT NEXT TIME. LIMITATIONS ARE ONLY IN OUR MINDS.

I made this super simple bread (FROM SCRATCH) this week to go with my roommate's beef stew. I didn't get a picture of it, and it didn't look QUITE like this...but it was still sososooo yummy!


Okay I need to get back to work for real now. EXPECT A EURO POST SOON. I AIN'T LYIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment