Wednesday, September 12, 2012

BLOG REBOOT

So it's been a while...

Like....a couple of months.


In case you were wondering what I was doing, here's a quick recap:

-I moved into a new apartment
-My sister got married
-I went to Europe for three weeks on a choir tour
-I started my junior year of college

Soooo I'm writing this in my music history class right now, because I need to make it look like I'm taking notes. But I also really want to use this blog...because....food. I posted a whopping ONE post before my unexpected hiatus, so this is going to be a fresh start. FRESH. PROFESH.

Some posts to expect in the near future:
-EATING MY WAY THROUGH EUROPE
-Lemon poppyseed macarons!!
-I started going to the nutritionist.

LET'S GET THIS PARTAY STARTED Y'ALL. IT'S A BLOG PARTY AND I'M CATERING.

1 comment:

  1. AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A MELANIE BLOG PARTY CAUSE A MELANIE BLOG PARTY

    IS MANDATORY

    ReplyDelete