Sunday, July 28, 2013

Blog Every Day in July: Day 28, To Do List


I don't really have any topic to write about, so I'm just going to do a quick laundry list of things I need to get done like...yesterday:

-Enter dates for fall semester into my calendar and planner.  I made this big fuss about getting a fancy planner and I haven't touched it all summer.  Lame.

-Practice my senior recital stuff.  More specifically, run through my whole program with a timer and memorize stuff.  Also I definitely should have been practicing audition music for things all summer and I am a major procrastinator yikes.

-Get started on senior recital program notes.  Holy crap.

-ALL OF MY DIY PROJECTS.  My personal deadline is by the end of the second week of August.  Because any later would be cutting it waaaay too close.

-Send emails out to everyone everywhere on everything.  And cry.

Summer always goes by so quickly!  I definitely feel like I've had a productive summer, but there is still so much I want to get done.  I think I can make it, as long as I stay determined!  GO MELANIE, GO.


No comments:

Post a Comment